Monday 6 April 2009

An altered wooden spoon


Another idea my mate Nicks had, with my help. Some cutlery to alter, so I decided to use the wooden spoon. I stuck tissue paper all over which is a pretty messy job, but fun. Sealed with a special varnish. Threaded beads onto wire and curled the wire round the handle. The same curled wire, with more beads, round the moulded and foiled head. Wings either side, ribbon attached and 'gems' stuck about a bit!

Looks rather nice, even though I say it myself lol

5 comments:

DF - Heidi said...

mmmm how can you just say "Looks rather nice, even though I say it myself" its blooming marvelous - i love it

Nicks said...

I have to say.....

CraftyC said...

This looks gorgeous, great on display!
Clairex

Sue said...

oh sparkles it looks brill, clever chick, see ya soon, sue.x

Anonymous said...

nice pics aliayh



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.