Tuesday 16 July 2013

Back on this planet!

Oh my! no blog post since March.  Not good, but I haven't been crafting for ages.  Lost my mo jo which is not unusal.
Been to my Daughters for a week and come back refreshed, so, might try something new.  I don't know what yet, but my Bessie has been doing crochet, so will find my hooks, and have a go.  No competition, just having a go.

A beautiful setting in Ellesmere, Shropshire, and the weather was made for relaxing by the pond.
being greeted by the Shetland ponies, and they let me hold the reins, before taken to the other field for a change of grass






 the pond where I sat was so peaceful, even with chooks wandering up to say hello. Then I fed them along with the ducks on the pond

No comments:



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.