Saturday 4 August 2012

lost mo-jo back !

I haven't done an awful lot of crafting just lately, due to a slight 'falling down the stairs' accident which knocked me back a bit, BUT as it was a Silver Wedding Anniversary coming up, I made the effort to get off my backside,, and make a card.  Not that it is very imaginative, but it was for two very special people, who I love very much.
Pearlised card with metal embossed centre, hearts and the 25 [which looks like 52 !]  The 'Best Wishes is powder embossed.
I am off to Bonnie Scotland for a month now, and DIL wants to try parchment craft, so must dig out my tools to take with me.The obligatory touch of sparkle round the centre metal and some confetti in the envelope lol

2 comments:

Fuchsia said...

Me too had no Mojo for ages but getting there LOL
Love the card Sparks xxx

Ruby Summer Vintage Inspiration said...

Gorgeous sparks. so, where did you find Mojo? was he hiding in the cupboards?!



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.