Friday 9 March 2012

First let me apologise for the blank bit at the begining as I tired to delete a bit and it didn't work out !
But hey onwards and up wards so here is my entry for PDCC

sorry about the orange bit, but you can't have a balloon without fire !

I used Tims die of the umbrella man, and the stamps are 'Oxford Impressions' goodness knows where I got those from, probably from Ally Pally! 

The colouring is done with a mixture of Inktense pencils and Distress inks.  Hope you can sort that out LOL

3 comments:

Nicks said...

Great stuff Mrs.. now why didnt you make me buy that embossing folder??? Mmmmm think we need another trip to the craft barn.....

Colleen Dietrich said...

Such a cool collage mixed media piece! The elements all go so well together, and really have a depth to them with the way they are arranged. Your coloring is soft and lovely, too.

Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

Arnoldo L. Romero said...

I love the "Steampunk" look. It works perfectly with this color scheme. Blessings!



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.