Tuesday 3 January 2012

A bit of mo jo back

A day of gale force winds and heavy rain, so, what better way to spend the day, but craft.  I had lost the will to do anything crafty, but lying in bed first thing, with the wind and rain hammering on the windows, I came up with these ideas, although not new techniques.

So, out with tissue paper, bubble wrap, glimmer mists, moulds which I had made at sometime or other, beads and coloured flakes. Texture paste and things pressed into it before it dried.
 All put together and here is what I made.
First one 'Dream'




Detail of the torso above


Not sure what I will do with them, but kept me out of trouble !!!

No comments:



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.