Wednesday 14 December 2011

So it must be Christmas

I have got the 'bug' and made these bits and pieces

This is a Christmas tree made from a magazine inspired by Leelmills [google 'magazine Christmas tree]















These are place mats inspired by my Bessie



I sprayed them with my favourite paint Glimmer mist














Then the candles wrapped with meta,l and nailed on flowers which I used' rub&buff' on.
Lastly the three special cards
Hard to see, but I embossed white snowflakes, before adding 'Octopode' images

                                 WISHING ALL WHO READS MY BLOG A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS





2 comments:

Fuchsia said...

Wow you have been busy ! loving the tree and the mats.
Hope you are warm xxx

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Great decoration :) Happy Christmas, Hugs xx



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.