Thursday 28 July 2011

Octopode Challenge Summertime


The Octopode Factory Friday Challenge Blog
Yeah I know it's Thursday and the challenge is for Friday, but I crafted today, so killed two birds with one stone !

The theme is 'Summertime' and I was tempted to do something with an umbrella and rain, but then the sun can out this  afternoon.
Alcohol inks sponged, again with baby wipes. I embossed grass at one corner,  the button flower [Octopode] in the other, Stampendous birds and ducks before I stuck Alice [Octopode] on.
Although you can't see it here, I used Diamond Glaze on her hair, after colouring with pro markers.
The two little tags, I have had for ages, but don't know who they are made by as I lost the packet.  Finishing off with fibre to make a hanging.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Thanks for your comment and visit. Really love the quirky image from Octopode. I saw them in this months Craft Stamper. Cute.

The Octopode Factory said...

This is lovely. Thanks for playing

Katherine said...

Love Alice with the ducks!

Debs said...

Wow it's gorgeous xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a wonderful hanging.

CuddlyBunny said...

Awesome! I love the background!



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.