Tuesday 24 May 2011

Our Family Day at Brogdale Farm

Last Saturday, I was collected by Duncan and Chris, for a family lunch at Brogdale Farm. They have the National Fruit Collection there, and very often featured on TV.  A farm shop,where I bought home made sausages. Thought I would have two for my tea last night lol  SO big I couldn't finish them, so it will be just one next time !
Johns Brother, Wife, Daughter, her Husband and 6month old Roxy, who were over from Canda, were there, along with other Cousins and Aunts I haven't seen for a while.

This is baby Roxy.Isn't he a beauty?
He has made me a Great Aunt !!!


Here is a photo of my lovely Niece Laura, and her boyfriend, Jez.   All I will say about him is 'a really nice fella and if I was her age I would fall in love too lol'  We are having a meal here, which was fantastic. I had beef and ale pie !!! Not my usual thing, but thoroughly enjoyed it.








Thankyou all for a really lovely day

No comments:



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.