Sunday 6 February 2011

Hugbinders

I have made an attempt, to start covers, for the books, we are going to produce at the 'HugBinders' event, being held in Hainford Norfolk, on March 5th to raise donations for Macmillan, who looked after John {MrS} while he was so ill.
These are my first efforts. I hope I have used mount board !!  I found some 'stuff' that looks like it, in a cupboard upstairs.  Very difficult to cut as the edges went ragged, so might have to put card on the back to make it the right size.  I'm sure I will be told lol
Our internet went off last night. Probably because of the very windy weather, so managed to finish these off during the evening.

3 comments:

Nicks said...

looking fab matey!! see you on the 5th!

Anonymous said...

NO See you the weekend before - I hope lol
Sparkles x

Anonymous said...

They look great to me. Love the skeleton butterfly. BIC x



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.