Thursday 2 December 2010

It's Snow Time in Kent

Well, it arrived at the begining fo the week, and it is still falling fast.  Will I ever find my garden again ?
I can't remember the last time we had so much
and wonder where it will all go when it starts to melt!
All very pretty, but my Bessie mate can't visit from Norfolk tomorrow, so won't see her, now until after Christmas.
and this is the view from my kitchen window ! Don't think the rubbish will be put into the bin yet. The lid has frozen.  Not sure what the temperature has been all day, but the heating is banging away like mad

2 comments:

Nicks said...

sad face here xxx

My lovely lot said...

We have simular winter scenes I think. Love your blog, Tracey x



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.