Wednesday 9 June 2010

Flowery chic

Being confined to my bed, since Saturday, with a muscle spasm, OUCH! I got into a chair today.

I was saturated with TV. But had, had a tattered flower die [Tim Holtz] delivered from Jennie, http:// the ArtisticStamper.blogspot.com It had sat there looking at me begging to be used, so whilst OH was out of the way, I got my Cuttlebug out, took a chance I could get up from the floor, and cut some material flowers out.

I found that if I sandwiched four pieces of material in between card, they cut out well without bits sticking in the die and had SIX flowers all at once.

Here is my effort, but do need to make a centre piece next time

No comments:



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.