Sunday 18 April 2010

my pebble fron Findhorn

SOOO this is the felt pebble I was shown how to do last weekend by Nicks [she is my bessie mate if you didnt already know !!]  It was a very messy affair, involving all the soapy water as mentioned in the previous post. but hey! got to open it today, and here is the result. Not as good as hers on 'Atc's and Loads of Tat'  Or 'Nicks Arty Stuff'  not sure how she got hers so compact but they idea is great and I used a pebble from Findhorn beach.  Lots of layers of felt wool and messy hands - but that is crafting - MESS!  Great fun to do and hope I will do better next time !

A ND here is the one she made lol

Please do not laugh at my effort as this is very serious stuff  ! 

It's OK I suppose LOL Have to say she is the expert

1 comment:

Debs said...

I love it Sparkles. Got me wondering what I can cocoon! Debs



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.