Thursday 8 April 2010

A busy weekend ahead

This is the first Ally Pally of the year. Alexandra Palace, where there is housed a great selection of craft materials, which actually jump out at you and end up in your bag!!

,My best friend, Nicks, is arriving tomorrow, until Monday. It will prove to be a very entertaining few days. I have bought her milk, Red Top, and it is NOT Organic, or UHT, longlife.  It is PURE white stuff.  We don't drink milk here, so I have made the special trip to Sainsburys, 0.3miles away, for this offering. I just hope I have bought the right one, or there will be trouble lol!

An early start Saturday [well, early for me] and hopefully arriving in time for a cuppa ,and bacon sandwich, before the long day ahead for my feet !

I cannot get photos on here at the moment, so I cannot take part in the challenge for 'Gothic Arches' or 'Play Date Cafe'.  A shame as I have made and photographed my arch. 

Ha ha ! just got a photo on of my arch.  Talk about 'hit and miss' !!

3 comments:

Nicks said...

cant wait to see you mate, AP is the best but staying with you is better xxx

PS Did you get wine as well?

sparkles said...

Yes, I did get wine and beer lol

Sparkles

Unknown said...

Look out world! The terrible twosome are 2 gether!!!!! Enjoy ladies x Leigh x



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.