Sunday 25 October 2009

Scary Boxes

I made these for my three Grandsons for Christmas, but as it is nearly Halloween, thought to let them have them now.
I painted and glimmer misted them, although you can't see that easily. I borrowed the fab skeleton stamps from a Norfolk woman. As well as embossing them, I used Stazon on shrink plastic to fix round the sides. Tim Holtz came to my rescue [I wish!] with grungeboard skeleton heads and arrows, which I painted. All in all, I feel pleased with the finished result.
They are down from Wales, with their Mum and Dad, staying with Keith's Sister, as I can't find sleeping quarters for them here lol
Our garden is in a pretty awful staet, due to Johns illness, so tomorrow they will tackle the weeds and fruit - if the weather stays dry, of course.

No comments:



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.