Monday 17 August 2009


Another piece of my rubbish to hang on the wall LOL I had a suede look spray, so thought to try it on the canvas. It worked well and I double embossed round the edge for effect. The mask is from Hobby Craft which I painted gold and used glimmer mist on it too. The more the merrier! The small masks are moulded out of friendly plastic. Well, I had to play, while my bessie was on holiday in Scotland, and got carried away, making more moulded bits, which will make an appearance here at some pont !!

2 comments:

Nicks said...

and when she comes back you are too busy playing with your moulds to talk to her............

Katherine said...

Oooh love this!



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.