Tuesday 7 July 2009


I have been busy playing with my Cuttlebug, and thought I would experiment, embossing a pattern made with one of the folders, used to emboss paper. I inked up the folder, put it through the Cuttlebug with paper in between, sprinkled with embossing powder and heated. This is the result. I was quite impressed ! I used Tim Holtz powder but not that pleased with the end product, so a waste of £4.99 ! That is the square in the middle. The swirl, bird and flowers are from grungeboard, cut with the cuttlebug also, and painted with paints called Twinkling 2o's. I then triple embossed round the edge of the card, for the finishing touch.

No comments:



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.