Sunday 9 November 2008

not much going on here craft wise, as MrS is going through chemo, which has blown me sideways. My bessie Norfolk friend, came, to be with me, when he went for his second session of chemo, last Wednesday. What a true friend I have there - she is very special [well, she doesn't read this, so I can say what I like about her - not -lol]. I have no interest in Christmas at all, as John will have had his last chemo the week before, and we can't be with the Grandchildren. Karen and Keith are planning a visit on the 13th December, so it is something to look forward to. Haven't seen her three boys since last year!
Oh well, off to try and make some Christmas decorations for presents !

2 comments:

Nicks said...

aha but I have read it! But mate it was lovely to see you both. Was for purely selfish motives, i wanted a hug. xxx

DF - Heidi said...

bless her but dont tell her i said that



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.