Wednesday 25 June 2008

Still raining


We have had a few good days but it is raining again today. Poured hard on Sunday and, unfortunately, Nicki and I decided to go to Inverness to shop. We got to a round about and hit a puddle! In turn hit a barrier, slid round and hit the opposite one. Nicki wsa badly grazed and I was just hirt inside. Had the rescue helicopter in, although I refused to go to hospital in it. We eventually arrived home to a roaring fire - in the fireplace of course - and cups of tea. The car is a write off.


Nicki and I have been to a pot painting cafe, and John and I went to Fort William to pick them up. Not a bad effort on my part I think!! I did the owl one

No comments:



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.