Wednesday 14 May 2008


Cooling down a bit this week with a nice breeze. I did go to a craft shop with my mate, Nicks, and have started to do felting. I thought, when Nicks told me she was doing it, it was knee pads for her sons trousers. Well you know what boys are LOL We met two other crafters that morning, Splatt and Zana who are both chatters on DoCrafts site, and boy do they chat !!


MrS and I went to Rye today for a lovely lunch at 'Top of the Hill' pub, where they serve REAL veg. After that we drove to Hythe and walked along the beach. One of our favourite places.


I have uploaded a picture of bluebells as it i

s that time of year and just because I like it

No comments:



This is an ATC which means an Artists Trading Card where people from all over swap these little cards. They measure 2 1/2ins by 3 1/2 ins and they cannot be bought.